an electronic way of delivering a bank guarantee to the beneficiary.
eGuarantee – is an electronic way of delivering a bank guarantee to the beneficiary.
The guarantee sent via Citi Secure Email is signed by Citi Handlowy a qualified electronic signature.
Main advantages of eGuarantee:
- Fast delivery – is of great importance in case the delivery time plays a key role
- Lower costs
- Security – The bank guarantee sent by Citi Secure Email is a qualified electronic signature signed by Citi Handlowy which has a legal effect equivalent to a handwritten signature.
In connection with the implementation of Directive 2014/24/EU and in line with the Act of 11 June 2016 amending the Public Tender Law Act, starting from 18 October 2018 participation in a public tender will require submitting all documents, offers, applications, and collaterals in the form of bank guarantees (tender guarantees) in electronic form for orders above EU thresholds.
In practice, this means that tender guarantees hitherto issued by banks in a writing form are to be issued in electronic form, i.e. sent electronically and with a qualified electronic signature
How does it work:
- Apply for guarantee issuing and choose the eGuarantee option.
- After the guarantee is issued, the finished document is available for download at the Citi Secure Email website.
- In the first e-mail you will be instructed how to register your login.
- After registration, you will receive a general e-mail with the content / content of the original e-mail and a guarantee encoded in the .pdf file.
- The guarantee document encoded in the .pdf file will be accompanied by a qualified electronic signature issued by the National Clearing House.
To use the eGwarance, should:
- have an Adobe PDF Reader (minimum 7.0).
- indicate the e-mail address to which the warranty is to be sent.
- Promotional leaflet – eGuarantee – a new way of delivering the bank guarantee to the beneficiary
- Promotional leaflet – Electronization of public tender – tender eGuarantee
- Verification of electronic signatures
If you are interested in our offer and need more information about the product’s operation or the qualified electronic signature, please contact us at: email@example.com